ChiroThin™ is a natural dietary supplement. Its formula, developed by ChiroNutraceutical, contains a host of nutritional ingredients that are well known to aid in fatty acid transportation, fatty acid metabolism, and blood sugar stabilization, as well as increase metabolism and detoxification. When ChiroThin™ is combined with healthy and specific amounts of anti-inflammatory foods with a low glycemic index, your body becomes more efficient at converting stored fat into energy. In general, the ChiroThin™ treatment plan allows the body to metabolize fat more efficiently and use it as energy when an individual consumes fewer calories than he or she burns in a given period of time. ChiroNutraceutical has specially designed the ChiroThin™ formula to include specific amounts of amino acids, vitamins, and cell salts for further added benefits. Additionally, the ChiroThin™ Weight Loss Program includes dietary and behavioral modification guidance, as well as the best strategy to help maintain a long-term weight loss.
• The ChiroThin™ Program is doctor supervised. Each participant has a follow-up visit with the supervising doctor on a weekly basis. During these doctor-patient encounters, patients will answer questions regarding their overall health, their adherence to the diet, and any struggles or challenges they may be experiencing. Participants are then weighed, receive an 8-point body measurement, and their blood pressure is taken. Doctors use this data to calculate each patient’s BMI. Based on all of this information, participants are then given detailed information and instruction as it pertains to what they need to do for the upcoming week.
• All patients are prescreened for complicating factors, poor prognostic indicators, and contraindication. If the screening reveals a complicating factor or poor prognostic indicator, a doctor will discuss the concern with the potential participant.
• Depending on the severity of the projected clinical implications of the complicating factor or poor prognostic indicator, a person may be prohibited from participating the program.
• If a potential participant’s past medical history contains any contraindications, the participant is prohibited from joining the program.
• The ChiroThin™ Program is based on a low glycemic index and anti-inflammatory (LGAI) diet.
• The ChiroThin™ Program includes the consumption of complex carbohydrates and is not a “protein-only” program. Complex carbohydrates prevent excessive ketosis, hyperuricemia, diuresis, electrolyte loss, refeeding edema, and they may improve muscular endurance.
• While undergoing the six-week program, the participant consumes between twenty-four and thirty ounces of nutrient-dense, low glycemic index and anti-inflammatory foods per day.
• The nutritional support formula is specifically developed to aid in fatty acid metabolism, suppressing hunger and cravings, stabilizing blood sugar, and the mild detoxification of the body.
• The program is six weeks in duration and falls well within the accepted standards for weight loss as established by scientific data. These parameters include: doctor supervision, time on a weight loss program, dietary modifications, behavioral modifications, nutritional supplementation, and, when indicated, exercise.
• The program provides a “re-feeding” component during which participants transition back to a “normal” diet composed of LGAI foods.
• Participants are provided with guidelines, strategies, and tools to help them increase their chances of long-term weight loss success. These tools are based on each patient’s BMR (basal metabolic rate) , activity level, appropriate exercise, and continued healthy nutritional consumption.
American Diabetes AssociationBenefits Of VLCD Outweigh Risks In NIDDM:http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/14/9/802.short
American Diabetes AssociationNormalized Hypothalamic Response To Glucose Consumption:http://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/61/12/3255.abstract
diabetes.co.ukBenefits For Obese Diabeticshttp://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2011/Nov/very-low-calorie-diet-benefits-for-obese-diabetics-98027975.html
American Diabetes AssociationAdolescents Type 2 Diabetics and VLCD:http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/27/2/348.full
American Diabetes AssociationBenefits in Obese NIDDM:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1959474
Diabetes Research & Clinical PracticeImproved Glomerular Filtration:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9229194
EFFICACY/HISTORY/SAFETY OF VLCDInternational Journal of ObesityDevelopment, Efficacy and Safety of VLCD:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7024153
Nutrition & Diabetes JournalSafety & Efficacy In Pre-Diabetic, Diabetic, and NormoglycemicPatients:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24513578
International Journal of ObesityAnalysis of VLCD Outcomes:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15711602
Nutrition JournalImproved Metabolic Control:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25069603
MISCELLANEOUS STUDIESJournal Of Diabetes & MetabolismImproved Renal Function:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24439268
Am Journal of GastroenterologyVLCD Before Gastric Bypass:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1728126
All hours are by appointment only, please call us at 651-458-5565 to schedule.
Designed By St. Paul Marketing Team. All Rights Reserved.