Cottage Grove, MN Chiropractor | Oasis Chiropractic & WELLNESS CENTER
Welcome to Oasis Chiropractic & Wellness Center, Minnesota's favorite chiropractic wellness center. Oasis Chiropractic is a family oriented chiropractic clinic. Our office focuses on health and wellness and the importance for you and the entire family. We aim to educate our patients about chiropractic and other natural solutions to common health problems. We want you to be motivated to take a more active and responsible role in restoring and maintaining your own health. As a chiropractic healing center, we understand that although our patients may be diagnosed with the same condition, they respond very differently to treatments. For this reason, we tailor a specific plan of action to meet your needs, goals and unique medical and physical condition. We are the backbone of a healthy family and we would be happy to help you too!
What Is Chiropractic?
It’s the philosophy, art, and science of locating and correcting vertebral subluxation through gentle specific adjustments, thus allowing your body to function at its optimum potential. Quality chiropractic care is a proven way to improve your spinal and overall health. When your body is in balance it has natural healing abilities and a good immune system. It loses those abilities when your alignment is off. Oasis Chiropractic is dedicated not only to getting your body back in balance but educating you on the best ways to keep it balanced and healthy.
What Is Subluxation?
A subluxation is a misalignment of your spine which can cause interference in your nervous system. A misalignment is mostly a rotation, or a tip and a turn in one of your spinal segments in your vertebra. When that happens, it can cause a lot of pressure in the nerve root in your nervous system. These nerve roots branch off and plug into all your organs, muscles, tissues and glands. Basically every cell of your body. This affects nerve communication between your brain and body.
The #1 reason for why your spinal bone, (your vertebrae) might get misaligned is stress. It is broken down into 3 different ways.
1. Physical Stress - Whether it was a car accident, a trauma, a fall or even poor posture.
2. Chemical Stress - The water you drink, the air you breathe, even the food you put into your body have a direct correlation to your nervous system.
3. Mental and Emotional Stress – Work or school pressure, financial woes, hectic schedules, loss of a loved one, worry, anxiety, etc.
At Our Clinic We Like To Sit Down With You And Go Over:
1. Your health history.
2. Muscle and nervous system scan of your back to see how your nervous system is functioning.
3. Digital x-rays to see if there is any undetected nerve damage or any other problems in your spine.
We see if chiropractic care is right for you. If it’s a fit, we then develop a plan that is specific to your condition and health goals.
Chiropractic Care Is Helpful For:
• Sinus problems • Pinched Nerves • High blood pressure • Sciatica • Hip & Leg pain • Knee pain
• Chronic headaches & Migraines • Carpal Tunnel • Joint dysfunctions • Foot & Ankle problems
• Arthritis & Osteoarthritis • Car accident Injuries • Infections in the ear • Sports Injuries • Injuries to the joints
• TMJ disorder • Migraine & chronic headaches • Improve overall health • Muscular tightness or tension
• Back or Neck Pain