At Oasis Chiropractic & Wellness Center your health is our first priority. We continue to monitor the developments of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and want to keep you up to date on the actions we are taking in our office to keep you safe. Oasis Chiropractic will remain open, the Wellness Center is open for Nutrition Response Testing® and weight loss. We are taking all precautionary measures to keep you healthy and prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. We want to keep you updated on specific precautions, as well as expectations we have for our patients at this time:
- Please arrive at your scheduled time only. If early, remain in your car until your scheduled time.
- Avoid touching your face during your appointment.
- Limit the amount of surfaces you touch.
- If you are having any symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath please call and reschedule your appointment.
- Scheduling has limited the total number of people in our office at a given time.
- All surfaces in the office are being sanitized and doctors are washing hands between each patient.
- No iPads are being used for check-in, front desk staff will check you in.
We will continue to keep you updated on our protocols to keep everyone safe and healthy. Please call the office at 651-458-5565 with any questions or appointment changes.